Sunday 15 November 2015

Ethical Consideration

So I'm finally deciding that I'd like to look at the psychological side of teaching dance. What will this mean as far as ethical consideration is concerned?
-I'm looking at psychological issues in children so I will need parental permission for all children involved.
-I will need my DBS check to be in place.
-Some parents may wish to see any questionnaires or want to know the sort of information being asked of their children, so I will need to provide them with this.
-If I decide to video any classes again parental permission will need to be attained.
I will need to check the insurance policy of where I work to check I'm covered for the work and research I want to do.
-I will need to obtain permission from my work place to carry out this research.
-I will need to have the children's agreement to be involved in the research.

Anyone with any further thoughts would be gratefully received.

No comments:

Post a Comment